Low Cost Prefabricated House
A prefab house is shortened name for a prefabricated house, which is a home that has components manufactured in an off-site industrial facility.
They are sometimes referred to as factory-made or modular homes, although there are some differences. In a prefab house, the roof and wall units are made in a factory, whereas prefab houses have entire sections of the house build off site. By manufacturing the parts of a prefab house off site, the slab put in for a prefab house is much easier to arrange than the foundation of a traditional construction.
The benefits of buying a prefab house include ease of mobility, speedy construction, and fewer expenses. These houses are usually less expensive to build and can be put up in only a few days, complete with wiring and plumbing.
Light Steel House Components
1) Light steel structure
2) Insulated roof and wall cladding
3) Doors, windows and interior partitions can be flexibly fixed
4) Easy to assemble and disassemble for several times without damage
5) Cost saving and transportation convenient
6) Anti-rust and normally more than 10 years using life
Meanwhile, we can design and manufacture the new prefabricated house according to your requirement.