1. The roof using one integral piece of FRP (fiberglass reinforced plastic) sandwich panel, well linked with the wall, no seam in the ceiling,absolutely waterproof. And save assembling work.
2. Transported in ISO cargo containers, dismantled into two parts: one is base (with floor) and ceiling (with electrical items maximum pre-assembled in factory); the other is wall panels and accessories. In this way, the erosion when ocean shipping can be avoided.
3. Our metal polystyrene sandwich panel’s U value is 0.037w/m2k, far lower than the standard, the lower the better.
4. Good quality materials enable credible performance in force resistance, heat insulation, sound insulation, tidy and clean appearance, and easy maintenance.
5. Enable compounding of individual containers in longitudinal and transverse directions without limits.It also enables compounding of containers in 4 floors in height.