Construction built in before the project began, the first office space and housing for workers ‘ accommodation, which was demolished when the project is completed, not only the long construction period, influencing project operating speed and remove formed when a large amount of construction waste, waste and environmental issues. With the progress of time, on site, building security, suitability and living conditions have a high demand. Thus, a lot of activity in the process of building houses and other forms of House. In addition, the field open pit operation, disaster relief placed and at the peak of tourist spots and so on are needed to meet the different requirements for mobile homes to build temporary shelters. Steel structure housing activity has been widely used in the following ways:
(1) temporary housing for urban construction and real estate projects. Includes site office building, construction site workers in temporary quarters, Sales Department etc.
(2) transportation, water conservancy, oil, natural gas and other projects of temporary space. Includes field work of the Pro RC facilities and offices, workers in temporary quarters.
(3) rooms. Wild barracks including tourist attractions, leisure facilities and service rooms, especially for seasonal tourist service.
(4) the transitional housing. Mainly used in demolition and transitional housing and service facilities, used for temporary housing and service facilities in the disaster area.
(5) commercial facilities. Including small shops, kiosks, for sale.
(6) medical services I temporary housing and service facilities. Including interim sickroom, registration, clinics, warehouses and other facilities.
(7) public areas. Including security guard posts, guard posts, traffic bus dispatch booths, postal kiosks, plant community booth at the entrance (room) and power.
(8) the military. Mainly used for. a. Military exercise temporary command post; b. Field hospital; c. The village, and so on.
(9) exhibition, on-site meetings, sports events and other temporary housing. Mainly applies to: a. Conference facilities; b. Interim business services facilities.